Wednesday 5 August 2015

Finished Cosy CAL

Remembering way back on Christmas Day, 2014, when I started this project brings some very happy memories. This blanket by Lucy of Attic24 was one of the most fun projects I have ever done, and increased my love of crocheting so much, while also really teaching me the basics of the craft. In this blanket I really love the colours! (15 in total) I love the way it looks, and how it fits perfectly on my bed along with my new quilt!
The colours are the exact same used by Lucy (she sells them in a yarn pack on the wool warehouse UK website). The only thing differing from hers is the blanket's edging, in which I changed the colours.
I love this blanket so much that I could start another one right this second! Thanks to Lucy for the free pattern and step by step instructions with photos too! Happy crocheting!

2 comments:

  1. I have seen lots of girls crocheting this one up and it is a great big size........decisions decisions......what to put on your bed.........maybe in winter you will need both but in the mean time you might need to swap each day between this and your quilt............

    ReplyDelete