Wednesday 5 August 2015

My "Home Poncho"

Hi! This crochet poncho that I have started was designed by Lucy of Attic24. It has many colourful stripes in double crochet with every third row designed to have gaps created by chaining 1. Since Lucy has not published a pattern for the poncho I had to fly by the seat of my pants and wing it! It is going well so far, and does actually fit, so I guess I am doing something right!
The yarn I am using is mostly Stylecraft Special DK with some others thrown in, I think I have 10 colours in total. Here is an up-close...
I have been very busy today updating the blog with all my projects since January! Most are crocheting but quilting is on the agenda too! I am hoping to finish the poncho soon so that you can see the whole thing!
Emily

3 comments:

  1. I can see why you didn't continue with Natures Journey you were too busy crocheting........gorgeous colours..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily - your poncho is amazing and the fact that you are doing it from Lucy's pictures and no pattern is amazing is amazing. You are so talented! Your take after your mom lol! Love you!

    ReplyDelete